We have vast experience dealing with conveyancing and property based transactions for our clients.
If you are a first time buyer of a house, property investor, property developer or a business leasing your premises, we have the expertise to advise you along the way and keep you advised until the matter is completed.
We will provide you with a detailed breakdown of the expected costs at the outset so there will be no uncertainty as regards legal fees, outlays, stamp duty etc. and we will give you legal advice and expertise when making a major investment.
- Title Review
- Voluntary Transfer
- Planning Law
- Farm Transfer
- Adverse Possession
- Boundary Rectification
We will offer you legal and practical advise with all commercial property transactions.
- Company Formation/Drafting Constitution
- Joint Venture/Shareholder Agreements
- Acquisition/Disposal of Business
- Asset Sale/Share Sale Arrangements
- Transfer of Undertaking Regulations (TUPS)
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Matters
- Transactions with Directors
- Summary Approval Procedure
- Commercial Contracts, IP Licensing, Outsourcing Arrangements
- Commercial Lending and Security Arrangements
We also deal with farm transfers and voluntary transfers, where advise on how best to manage the transfer to minimise the tax implications and maximise the benefits to our clients.
Do you require conveyancing services?