Wills & Probate
We provide expert advice in all areas of Probate Law and have a wide range of experience in all aspects of drafting Wills, Estate Planning, The Administration of Estates and Applications to the Probate Office.
We act on behalf of Legal Personal Representatives in both testate and intestate situations.
We will assist in the drafting of Wills, advise on Succession Law and Estate Planning, on the Administration of Estates and act in probate related sales of property and assets. We will advise you in making your Will and assist in drafting your intentions.
- Succession Law and Estate Planning
- Drafting of Wills
Administration of Estates
We will assist you in putting affairs in order following a death.
- Administering Estate
- Distributing Assets
- Personal Representative Obligations and Duties
- Beneficiary Rights and Entitlements
- Testamentary and Probate Disputes
- Challenges to Wills and Testamentary Capacity
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Wardship Applications to the Wards of Court Office
- Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Probate related Sales of Property and Assets
Do you require wills & probate services?